Home | Business
AIR CONDITIONING (A/C) & HEATING
• HVAC systems – All in One Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning • Indoor Air Quality • Energy Star systems • Portable, window and in-wall AC units • Home cooling systems • Repair, Installation Maintenance
- Water main installations
- Water main repairs
- Detecting water main leaks
- What type of piping is used for water mains?
- Why do I need a licensed plumber to replace my water main?
Plumbing and HVAC inspections:
- What is plumbing inspection?
- When do I need a plumbing inspection?
- Why do I need a plumbing inspection?
- Plumbing inspection when selling your home
- Winterize / de-winterize you home
- Plumbing inspection cost
- Is there any warranty pprovided for plumbing inspection?
Why you should hire a licensed contractor?
You have a home improvement or remodeling project you want to get underway, but are you ready to hire a contractor? Are you willing to consider the steps necessary to hire a reputable one? Will your contractor measure up? Whether you’re considering a minor home improvement or a large scale remodel, the contractor you hire can make or break your project. For most people, construction projects are not everyday occurrences. Therefore, you do not always know what questions to ask or what to look out for before hiring a contractor. Let us connect you with a verified contractor
- Unlicensed contractors do not carry Workman’s Compensation insurance, so if they get injured on your property, you could be held liable.
- Homeowners who use unlicensed contractors are not eligible for the Residential Recovery Fund, and by law a contract with an unlicensed contractor is null and void.
2015 LasVegas-Plumber.com All rights reserved. Do NOT copy!