Two career tracks, countless possibilities. What’s your perfect fit?
The typical American worker spends over 2,000 hours a year on the job. So we know how important it is for these hours to be filled with work that challenges and fulfills. We can proudly say that jobs at New York Life are about growing personally and professionally, and making a difference. We invite you to explore your career options with us.
Find Your Place
Learn about our vast array of corporate and agency roles, from entry-level positions to more senior ones.
Advance Your Career
At New York Life, it’s about where you want to go. Wherever you are along the ladder, our positions are designed to help move you to the next rung.
Be a Part of Something Big
We are industry-leading professionals and a global investments organization committed to the financial well-being of our millions of policy owners.
The New York Life sales force is 12,000 people strong. We pride ourselves on having one of the best-trained and most well-respected sales teams in the industry. This career isn’t for everyone, but the best agents and managers in our company will tell you there’s nothing else like it. Learn more about the agent experience.
If you’re looking for a career that enables you to grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let’s talk. As a New York Life agent, you’ll offer valuable life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, and other products for insurance and retirement planning—from a company that stands by its promises. These are a few of the skills and tasks you’ll flex and develop:
- Create and implement business and marketing plans
- Prospect for potential clients
- Talk to individuals and families about their financial concerns and needs
- Present potential solutions using our world-class suite of products and services
- Deepen your professional knowledge
Whether you specialize in advanced markets, worksite marketing, or protecting families and individuals in your community, we can support your success with our long-standing history of financial strength and integrity. In addition to leading the Million Dollar Round Table in membership for more than 60 consecutive years, here are some of the qualities that separate us from the competition:
- Ongoing training and support from the management team
- One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry
- Nationwide marketing and technology support
- A world-class service organization
- A quality retirement plan and competitive benefits package
If you’re a seasoned financial services or insurance industry professional with strong leadership skills and a desire to help others succeed—now may be the time to join our nationwide team of sales management professionals. As a partner, you’ll be responsible for the successful recruitment and development of a dedicated team of sales professionals.
- Comprehensive professional training
- Generous benefits
- Excellent retirement plans
- Significant income potential
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company